Experienced Custom Home Builders & Renovations
Attitash Builders, Inc. is one of the areas premiere custom home builder, serving Braintree and South Shore residential clients with a wide range of construction services. As a home builder, Attitash stands apart from the rest with experience and creativity. Our designs are unique, while mixing modern and contemporary design features. We offer custom home designs for all tastes and budgets and will work with you to design your dream home. Your new Braintree home will be the talk of the town!
Expert Design Build Team
- New Construction
- Major Remodeling & Renovations
- Planning & Design
- Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Award Winning Designs
- Historical Renovations
- Planning, Budgeting
- General Contracting & Construction Management
- Custom Home Builds
- Home Additions
- Construction Financing Programs
- Master Suite Design
- Custom Millwork
- Land Acquisition & Surveying
- Custom Home Plans
- Architectural & Engineering
Featured Attitash Projects
Useful Links for Braintree, MA Projects
Nearby Restaurants in Braintree
- Legal Sea Foods – 30 Forbes Road – Braintree, MA 02184 – 781-817-1292
- The Cheesecake Factory – South Shore Plaza – 250 Granite Street – Braintree, MA 02184 – 781-849-1001
- Sake Japanese – 910 Washington Street – Braintree, MA 02184 – 781-849-1900
More About Braintree, Massachusetts
Braintree is a suburban New England city in Norfolk county. The town of Braintree was named after Braintree, Essex, in England. It was first settled in1625, colonized in 1635, and then incorporated as a town in 1640. Braintree shares its border with Quincy to the North, Holbrook to the south, Weymouth to the East, and Randolph to the West. The area that is now Braintree was split into the separate towns of Quincy, Randolph, and Holbrook. Braintree is in Greater Boston.
In the 19th century, from 1948 to 1968, the general aviation airport Braintree Airport was located in this town. It was used by the Civil Defense and private pilots for landing and takeoffs. In 1968, the airport was closed due to its proximity to the town’s water supply, several accidents, and the town’s rapid development as a residential community.
From 1964 to 1991, Valle’s Steak House restaurant was the largest extension with 30,000 square feet. It comprised of banquet rooms that could take 1,000 people, a dining room accommodating 600 customers, a parking lot for 700 cars, and the restaurant employed over 150 staff. The chain was an East Coast landmark that stretched from Florida to Maine and it was managed by Max Bodner.
In 1980, a historic moment was made when presidential candidate Ronald Reagan read his campaign speech at this restaurant. Valle’s corporation closed in 1991, and the restaurant was closed. Braintree is home to successful industrial and media companies such as Altra Industrial Motion, which manufactures mechanical products, Greater Media, an American media company specializing in radio stations; it was formed in 1956, Topsource LLC which is the largest American retail food group purchasing organization.
What to see or do in Braintree, MA
Blue Hills Reservation is a state park managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation. The park’s beautiful scenery and picturesque terrain make it a favorite designation for hikers and tourists. It covers part of Braintree, Canton, Quincy, Milton, Randolph, and Dedham.
The John Quincy Adams Birthplace is a historic house located in Quincy, although his initial birthplace in Braintree is just 75 feet away on the same property. It is a National Historic Landmark and part of Adams National Historic Park. The Pond Meadow Park is a recreation and conservation area located between Braintree and Weymouth in Massachusetts. It is a multi-use park, and it was officially opened in 1976.
- Priscilla Chan Zuckerberg is an American philanthropist and pediatrician. She is Mark Zuckerberg’s wife, CEO, and Co-founder of Facebook. She was born in Braintree MA
- John Adams (1735 – 1826) was an American Statesman, attorney, writer, and diplomat. He served as the second president of the United States. He was also a leader of the American Revolution that achieved independence from Great Britain. He was born in Braintree, MA.
- Chris Doherty is a musician, songwriter, and founder of punk band Gang green. He was born in Braintree, MA.