Experienced Custom Home Builders & Renovations
Attitash Builders, Inc. is one of the areas premiere custom home builders, serving Concord residential clients with a wide range of construction services. As a home builder, Attitash stands apart from the rest with experience and creativity. Our designs are unique, while mixing modern and contemporary design features. We offer custom home designs for all tastes and budgets and will work with you to design your dream home. Your new Concord home will be the talk of the town!
Expert Design Build Team
- New Construction
- Major Remodeling & Renovations
- Planning & Design
- Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Award Winning Designs
- Historical Renovations
- Planning, Budgeting
- General Contracting & Construction Management
- Custom Home Builds
- Home Additions
- Construction Financing Programs
- Master Suite Design
- Custom Millwork
- Land Acquisition & Surveying
- Custom Home Plans
- Architectural & Engineering
Featured Attitash Projects
Useful Links for Concord, MA Projects
Nearby Restaurants in Concord
- Helen’s Restaurant – 17 Main Street – 978-369-9885
- Rapscallion – 208 Fitchburg Turnpike – 978-610-6111
- Dino’s Kouzina & Pizzeria – 1135 Main Street – Concord, MA – 978-610-6472
More About Concord, Massachusetts
The site of Concord was settled and incorporated in 1635. The town of Concord was named in appreciation of the cordial relationship between settlers and local Indians.
It was initially called ‘Musketaquid,’ which is an Algonquian word for grassy plain. Concord was the site of the first battle of the War of Independence, the Battle of Lexington and Concord that began in Lexington between the minutemen and British Soldiers. This clash triggered the American Revolutionary War.
In the 19th century, a literary community emerged consisting of famous writers such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, The Alcott family, etc. In the 20th century, the town of Concord developed as a tourist destination in Boston.
Concord is home to a large number of historic sites. The Wright’s Tavern was a refuge to the Provincial Congress on the eve of the Revolution, the Old Hill Burying Ground is a cemetery for the colonial families and veteran soldiers.
What to do or see in Concord MA
The Old North Bridge is a historic site in Concord, MA. During the American Revolutionary War, Minutemen engaged troops of the British Army on this bridge. The battle was the first time American troops advanced in formation on the British militia.
The historic significance of the events that took place on North Bridge during the American Revolution inspired literary figure Ralph Emerson to refer to the moment as the shot heard around the world. The bridge was built in 1956. It is now managed by the National Park Service.
Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard house was the home of Amos Bronson Alcott and his family, who resided there in the 1800s. It is a historic house museum. Waldon pond is a lake in Concord formed by retreating glaciers from over 12,000 years ago. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1962.
- Amos Bronson Alcott (1799 – 1888); he was a teacher, philosopher, writer, educator, and reformer. He lived in Concord with his family.
- Steve John Carell; is an American actor, comedian, producer, director, and writer. He is famous for his role as the boss in the NBC sitcom The Office. He was born in Concord, MA.
- Paget Brewster; She is an actress and singer. She is famous for her role as Kathy in the sitcom Friends and the tv show Criminal Minds. She was born in Concord, MA.
- Richard Naradof Goodwin (1931-2018); he was a writer and presidential advisor. He was an aide and speechwriter. He lived in Concord, MA.